Everything Bagel Smoked Salmon Quiche is perfect for brunch. Creamy eggs studded with cream cheese and smoked salmon. Everything bagel seasoning makes this a dish everyone will love.
There is an amazing giveaway, sponsored by Eggland’s Best, GROSCHE International, Hamilton Beach, Nordic Ware, Rhodes Bread, Silpat, Stonyfield and Wewalka. You can read more about these awesome sponsors HERE.
Today I am sharing one of my favorite brunch recipes with you, Everything Bagel Smoked Salmon Quiche. I use puff pastry as my base over a traditional pie crust to make a light and airy crust. I love Wewalka's Puff Pastry because it is easy to work with, doesn't crack, the soooo buttery and no pre-baking required! I add cream cheese, green onion, smoked salmon, Gouda cheese, and everything bagel seasoning. The result is a creamy quiche that is filled with flavor. I love getting one of the little pockets of cream cheese, and a nice bite of salmon- yum!
Wewalka is the largest family-owned fresh dough producer in the world. Headquartered outside Vienna, Austria, Wewalka provides products to more than 30 countries across Europe and Asia, and began offering its innovative products to the U.S. market in 2015. Wewalka is always committed to producing in a sustainable and responsible way, and avoids using bromated or bleached flour, high-fructose corn syrup, hydrogenated oil, animal by-products or artificial colors and flavors. The current U.S. assortment includes refrigerated puff pastry, pie crust, flatbread and two styles of fresh pizza dough. All items include oven-safe parchment paper for “no-mess” baking.
To make baking my quiche a breeze I am using Nordic Wear's Quiche and Tart Pan. Nordic Ware is a family owned and operated kitchenware company since 1946 and has steadily built its reputation as an internationally distributed kitchenware brand. I love this product because the bottom is removable, and it makes taking the quiche out of the pan really easy, and I don't have to worry about my quiche sticking to the sides, or breaking apart!
This recipe is so easy to put together, and everyone will ask you for the recipe!
Follow me on Twitter for more tasty happenings!
Are you following me yet? What are you waiting for?
Besides a killer pan and puff pastry, I am using the Silpat's 8-inch Round Baking Mat in my quiche pan. I find that it promotes even cooking on the bottom, and it prevents my puff pastry from sticking. I love to use this product baking because it prevents that horrible mess of your cake or quiche sticking in your pan!
Products I recommend to get you started:
Need More Brunch?!
Everything Bagel Smoked Salmon Quiche
- 13.2 oz sheet of puff pastry, thawed
- 6 large eggs
- ½ cup whole milk
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 oz plain cream cheese, cut into small pieces
- ¼ cup fresh green onion, finely sliced
- 3 oz smoked salmon, chopped
- 1 ½ tbsp everything bagel seasoning
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Place an 8-inch Slipmat on the bottom of an 9-inch quiche pan. If you do not have a Slipmat use a round piece of parchment paper that will fit into the
- Press puff pastry into the pan and push the dough all the way up the sides of the pan. Trim any dough that hanger over the sides.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs and the milk till frothy. Whisk in the salt and pepper, and set aside.
- Place pieces of cream cheese in the pan. Next add the green onion, ¼ cup Gouda, and then the salmon. Sprinkle 1 tbsp of bagel seasoning over the cream cheese, onion, and salmon. Pour egg mixture evenly over the top.
- Top with ½ cup shredded Gouda and remaining ½ tbsp of seasoning.
- Place on a baking tray and place in the oven for 40 minutes. Allow the quiche to rest for about 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy.
Enter the #EasterBrunchWeek Giveaway!Official Rules and Conditions for the #EasterBrunchWeek Giveaway: One grand prize winner winner will be receive a prize package including items from Eggland's Best, Grosche, Hamilton Beach, Rhodes Bread, Silpat, Stonyfield and Wewalka. Open to US residents 18+. One (1) winner will be chosen. Prize must be claimed within 48 hours of announcement or a new winner will be drawn. Prize will be delivered electronically. All entries will be verified. This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, Rafflecopter, or any other entity unless otherwise specified. Giveaway ends 4/20/2019. Enter using the widget below. Comment each day for even more chances to win! a Rafflecopter giveaway
This post contains affiliate links.