Fresh sweet corn, slathered with garlic butter, grilled, and sprinkled with Parmesan cheese. Grilled Garlic Parmesan Corn is a delicious and simple twist on traditional corn on the cob, and a family favorite.
There is nothing that screams summer produce to me more than grilled corn.
Typically, we will eat out corn grilled or boiled with lots of butter and salt. However, sometimes to mood strikes for something different and I like to make my Grilled Garlic Parmesan Corn.
Seasoned corn on the cob is a must, but corn seasoned with garlic, butter, and Parmesan is something special. Sweet corn paired with the rich butter, salty nutty cheese, and garlic is a delicious combination.
My garlic Parmesan corn is ready in a quickly- perfect for a weeknight cookout! The corn required no pre-cooking, and just needs a coat of garlic butter before cooking on the grill. I give the corn a good sprinkle of cheese, and it is ready to eat.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO MAKE THIS RECIPE?
- fresh sweet corn
- garlic powder
- dried parsley
- black pepper
- grated Parmesan
- corn holders- I love these Micky Mouse holders
- Butter Boy or Girl- I use this for regular grilled corn and love it for adding butter
HOW DO YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Combine butter, garlic powder, parsley, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
Preheat a grill to medium-high heat. Brush the corn with the butter mixture and coat completely. Grill corn for about 10 minutes, rotating and turning every 2 -3 minutes.
Remove corn from grill and brush with more butter mixture and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
LOOKING FOR MORE GREAT CORN RECIPES?
Grilled Corn Tomato and Bacon Salad
Best Ever Corn Chowder from Kylee Cooks
If you’ve tried my GRILLED GARLIC PARMESAN CORN or any other recipe on Cheese Curd In Paradise please take a minute to rate the recipe and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. I love hearing from you! You can FOLLOW ME on:
Grilled Garlic Parmesan Corn
- 6 ears of corn, husks removed
- ½ cup butter melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Combine butter, garlic powder, parsley, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat. Brush the corn with the butter mixture and coat completely. Grill corn for about 10 minutes, rotating and turning every 2 -3 minutes.
- Remove corn from grill and brush with more butter mixture and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Tuesday’s Farmers Market Week Recipes
- Cinnamon Baked Peaches Easy Dessert Recipe by Intelligent Domestications
- Green Cucumber Mint Smoothie by Our Sutton Place
- Grilled Garlic Parmesan Corn on the Cob by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Harvest Squash and Rigatoni by Making Miracles
- Hungarian Wax Pepper Jelly by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Sautéed Mexicorn by Palatable Pastime
Cheese Curd In Paradise uses affiliate links. These links are at no additional cost to the reader and/or user. However, Cheese Curd In Paradise will make commission is you click the link AND make a purchase
My husband wants sweet corn every day while it is in season. I am happy to have a different way to prepare it.
I still haven't made parmesan corn! I have some beautiful ears in the refrigerator right now - I really need to give this version a try soon!
We just usually put butter, salt, and pepper on our corn. I bet I could convince the hubs to try this recipe because cheese. Looks delicious!