5-Ingredient Corn Casserole takes the worry out of finding the perfect holiday side dish. Quick, easy, and packed with rich flavor make this corn casserole a fast family favorite.
Today I am sharing one of my favorite quick and easy sides- 5-Ingredient Corn Casserole. This is a go-to side dish for me when I am trying to put together a menu, and just need “one more thing” to make it perfect. This dish is prepped in minutes, and is versatile enough to serve with pretty much any of your holiday favorites.
This casserole is filled with whole kernel corn, creamed corn, corn muffin mix, sour cream, and melted butter. The result is a rich, buttery, savory, sweet, delicious side with a firm pudding like texture and studded with whole corn kernels. I serve this casserole warm, but it delicious at room temperature as well.Make sure to check out all the awesome Holiday Side Dishes:
- 5 Ingredient Corn Casserole from Cheese Curd in Paradise
- Apple Cranberry Pecan Salad from Blogghetti
- Bacon Wrapped String Beans from Family Around the Table
- Cranberry, Apple, & Pecan Wild Rice Pilaf from Sweet Beginnings
- Creamy Potato and Apple Gratin from Palatable Pastime
- Disney’s Pumpkin Soup from Simply Inspired Meals
- Dudhi Kofta (Bottle Gourd Fritters) from Cook with Renu
- Orange Cranberry Sauce from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Pancetta Brussels Sprouts from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Porcini Pancetta Dressing from The Complete Savorist
- Pumpkin Rolls with Herbs and Sea Salt from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts, Apples, and Onions from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Roasted Carrots with Fresh Herbs from Our Good Life
- Skillet Sausage Stuffing from Dutch Oven Daddy
What do you need to make 5-Ingredient Corn Casserole?
Looking for more delicious holiday sides?!
- Yellow Squash and Zucchini Casserole
- Burgundy Mushrooms
- Sour Cream and Chive Mashed Potatoes
- Cabernet Cranberry Sauce
- Roasted Sweet Potato Stuffing
- Green Bean and Bacon Au Gratin
- Easy Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
- Van Abel’s Green Beans
5-Ingredient Corn Casserole
- 8 oz Jiffy Corn Muffin mix
- 15 oz whole kernel corn drained
- 15 oz canned creamed corn not drained
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup melted butter
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a medium bowl bowl, mix all of the ingredients together. Pour batter into a greased 8"x8" baking pan.
- Cook uncovered for 45-50 minutes or until lightly browned.