Today’s #SummerGrilling recipe has been sponsored by Farmer's Pantry, however, all opinions are my own. #ad #SPONSOR #SummerGrilling #CornbreadCrisps
This week, we’re sharing the best grill recipes and celebrating the start of summer with an amazing giveaway, sponsored by BBQGuys, Farmer’s Pantry, Joy Jolt,The Spice House, and Torani. To learn more about our sponsors and giveaway click here!
Today I am sharing an amazing dip for summer parties! Creamy and cheesy Baked Chili Cheese Dip is a perfect dip that everyone will devour at your next BBQ!
I love chili cheese flavored snacks. They never disappoint and are packed with flavor. This dip combines rich cream cheese, chili beans, tomato sauce, and a hearty portion of monterey jack and cheddar cheese! It is baked till bubbly, and so satisfying!
Farmer's Pantry sent me their Original, Jalapeno, and Honey Butter Cornbread Crisps for #SummerGrilling. I could not wait to dig into this dip with the jalapeno flavored cornbread crisps! The dip combined with the cornbread crisp is so delicious! The creamy dip work perfectly with the spicy cornbread crisps! This is one amazing dip party guests at your next BBQ will not be able to get enough of! This recipe is also slow cooker friendly. See the instructions to modify it in the recipe card below!
Follow me on Twitter for more tasty happenings!
Are you following me yet? What are you waiting for?
Here are a few suggestions to get you started with you dip making!
Check out these great Summer Grilling recipes!
Baked Easy Chili Cheese Dip
- 16 oz plain cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- 16 oz mild canned chili beans
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese, divided
- ½ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Farmer's Pantry Jalapeno Cornbread Crisps, for dipping
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix together cream cheese and tomato sauce till smooth.
- Add beans, chili powder, and onion powder stir.
- Add ⅔ cup monterey jack cheese and stir.
- Spread into a small oven safe baking dish. Top with remaining monterey jack cheese and cheddar cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 25 minutes. Serve immediately with Farmer's Pantry Crisps or dipping cracker of choice.
Enter the #SummerGrilling Giveaway!Official Rules and Conditions for the #SummerGrilling Giveaway: Official Rules and Conditions for the #SummerGrilling Giveaway: One grand prize winner will receive a prize package including:
- iGrill Mini Grilling Thermometer from BBQGuys
- Case of Cornbread Crisps from Farmer's Pantry
- Indoor Searing Grill from Hamilton Beach
- Stella High Ball Glassware from Joy Jolt
- Best Seller Collection from The Spice House
- 1 Year Supply of Syrups from Torani
- $100 via PayPal