Today’s #SummerGrilling recipe has been sponsored by Hamilton Beach, however, all opinions are my own. #ad #SummerGrilling #HamiltonBeach
This week, we’re sharing the best grill recipes and celebrating the start of summer with an amazing giveaway, sponsored by BBQGuys, Farmer’s Pantry, Joy Jolt,The Spice House, and Torani. To learn more about our sponsors and giveaway click here!
Grilled Chili Cheeseburgers are a twist on a traditional cheeseburger. Seasoned with chili, cheese in the burger, and on top make one delicious bite!
Today is the final day of the #SummerGrilling event! Make sure you take the time to enter the amazing giveaway!
I am closing my part of this event with Hamilton Beach and my Grilled Chili Cheeseburgers. This burger is really simple, but so packed with flavor. I start with ground beef, add chili powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Next, I add a little Worcestershire sauce, and shredded cheddar cheese. I hand-pat my burgers, grill, and top with super melty and gooey American cheese. I pop them on toasted buns, and it is a simple, yet decadent, twist on a transnational cheeseburger.
For this recipe, I am using the Hamilton Beach Indoor Searing Grill. Prior to testing this device, I had not worked with an indoor grill since my college days, and this was soooooooo easy to use. In addition to being easy, it is a breeze to put together (literally a minute or less), cooked the burgers perfectly, and the pieces can go right into my dishwasher. I can see this grill being a nice go-to option for quick grilling needs, or when the weather is not cooperating and I have my heart set on grilled BBQ chicken or grilled steaks and asparagus!
Follow me on Twitter for more tasty happenings!
Are you following me yet? What are you waiting for?
Besides the end of #SummerGrilling today is Mother’s Day, and I want to wish all the different types of mothers out there a relaxing and happy day- however that looks for you! I am planning an early barre class, followed by a lazy morning, a little outdoor family time at the park, and a cookout in the evening at my parent’s house. I am all about the lazy weekend which school is in session. I am planning to close the day with episode 5 of Game of Thrones! I am really excited to see what is going to happen this week.
Here is a recap of my #SummerGrilling recipes:
Grilled Chili Cheeseburgers
- 1 1/4 lb ground beef
- 1 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 slices American cheese
- 4 burger buns
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- In a bowl, add beef, seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, and shredded cheese.
- Gently mix with your hands until ingredients are just incorporated together.
- Pat burgers into 4 patties.
- Place burgers on the grill to cook. Flip when burgers temp at about 115°F. Place a slice of cheese on each burger. Cook until burger temp is at 145-150°F for a medium-well burger. Remove from the grill and serve on buns.
Enter the #SummerGrilling Giveaway!Official Rules and Conditions for the #SummerGrilling Giveaway: Official Rules and Conditions for the #SummerGrilling Giveaway: One grand prize winner will receive a prize package including:
- iGrill Mini Grilling Thermometer from BBQGuys
- Case of Cornbread Crisps from Farmer’s Pantry
- Indoor Searing Grill from Hamilton Beach
- Stella High Ball Glassware from Joy Jolt
- Best Seller Collection from The Spice House
- 1 Year Supply of Syrups from Torani
- $100 via PayPal