We are over halfway into Cookout Week, and I hope you are enjoying all of the delicious recipes coming off our grills!
Another bog thanks to Pintertest Kitchen for putting this together! Click here to read more about #CookoutWeek and our killer giveaway (grill, mixer, delicious products- even duck!).
Today, I am sharing an amazing burger recipe. I love the combo of Gouda and bacon, and thought it would be a perfect burger topping. I decided to pair it with a creamy sharp dijon mayo. A well seasoned burger, creamy cheese, smoky crisp bacon, and a flavorful sauce makes this a delicious addition to your grilling arsenal.
We are expecting a heat wave in my area this weekend, and it is a perfect time to turn off the stove and grill!
Don’t forget to enter the contest by clicking the clink above! I will be sharing a new cook out inspired recipe each day the contest runs- so check back! I have drinks and kabobs still coming at your this week! Check out the hop below to see more #cookoutweek recipes!
Bacon Gouda Burgers
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 4 Burgers
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 8 slices Gouda cheese
- 8 slices bacon, cooked crisp
- Dijon Mayo, See Below
- 4 hamburger buns, I recommend brioche, lightly toasted
- By hand, gently mix the hamburger, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder. Form the hamburger into 4 burger patties.
- Heat grill to medium high and grill 3-4 minutes per side or until thermometer reads 160 degrees F at the thickest part of the burger. Before removing the burgers from the grill place two sliced of Gouda cheese on each burger, and remove once the cheese melts.
- Spread the dijon mayo evenly on both sides of the toasted burger bun. Place burger on bun and top with two slices of bacon. Enjoy!
1/4 cup mayo
2 Tbl dijon mustard
1 dash hot sauce