This post is sponsored in conjunction with #SpringSweetsWeek. I received product samples from sponsor companies to help in the creation of the #SpringSweetsWeek recipes. All opinions are mine alone.
Welcome to the 5th day (and my final post for this event) of #SpringSweetsWeek 2019 hosted by Heather from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks and Christie from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures! What better way to celebrate the coming of spring than with food and a fun giveaway? 30 bloggers from around the country have come together to share over 100 sweet recipes perfect for spring! Get ready to ditch your hats, coats, and snow boots and get ready for some delicious sweet treats like cupcakes, cookies, sweet breads, and cocktails! Our #SpringSweetsWeek sponsors are helping us give away some great prizes. Thank you so much Swiss Diamond, Dixie Crystals, Nancy’s Yogurt, Sprinkle Pop, Adams Extracts, Barleans, Melissa’s Produce, and PEEPS® for your generosity. We have an incredible giveaway below and would love if you would take a moment to read about it and what you can win!
Today, I am using one of my favorite springtime sweets- PEEPS! I was so excited when I learned PEEPS was joining Spring Sweets Week, and I knew immediately what I needed to make to share with all of you. I am sharing my recipe for PEEPS S'Mores Skillet. This is one of the easiest desserts, and produced a beautiful and colorful treat. When I say easiest- I mean easiest! This recipe has two ingredients- well 3 if you count the graham crackers.
So, how to make this simple tasty treat? Semisweet chocolate chips, milk chocolate chip, and PEEPS! A quick bake in the oven, and ready to dip with a few graham crackers! I even love to scoop the toasted marshmallows and melted chocolate on to the crackers for a perfect oven made s'more!
Saturday #SpringSweetsWeek Recipes
- Aquavit-Scented Blood Orange Galette by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Easy PEEPS fruit bouquet by Creative Southern Home
- Fresh Strawberry Pie by A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- Hummingbird Cupcakes by Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
- Lemon Tea Cake Cookies by The Speckled Palate
- No Bake Mini Strawberry Cheesecake Cups by Blogghetti
- Orange Smoothie Recipe with Pineapple & Basil by Sweet Beginnings
- Pastel PEEPS Mini Pudding Pies by Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- PB Marshmallow Peep Blondies by Kelly Lynn’s Sweets and Treats
- PEEP S'Mores Skillet by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Peeptinis by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Springtime Rocky Road Blondies by The Crumby Kitchen
- Super Moist Coffee Cake by Cindy's Recipes and Writings
- Vegan Blood Orange Dark Chocolate Loaf Cake by The Baking Fairy
- White Chocolate Hot Cocoa with Peeps Marshmallows by Our Good Life
- White Chocolate Spring Candy Pops by Family Around the Table
Follow me on Twitter for more yummy happenings!
Are you following me yet? What are you waiting for?
Here are a few helpful tool to get started on your skillet:
I have to say that Spring Sweets Week has been a blast! It has been so fun to share these great products from our sponsors. Don't forget to enter the giveaway below for a chance to win some amazing prizes! Thank you for joining me this week!
PEEPS S'Mores Skillet
- 12 oz semisweet chocolate chips
- 12 oz milk chocolate chips
- 4 packages of PEEPS Bunnys and Chicks
- Graham Crackers, for dipping
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Place both semisweets and milk chocolate chips in a skillet. Stir to mix.
- Arrange bunny and chick PEEPS in a circular pattern.
- Bake for 8 minutes. Remove from oven and serve with graham crackers.
Thank you #SpringSweetsWeek Sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Swiss Diamond, Nancy’s Yogurt, Barlean’s, Sprinkle Pop, PEEPS, Melissa’s Produce, and Adams Extracts for providing the prizes free of charge. These companies also provided the bloggers with samples and product to use for #SpringSweetsWeek recipes. All opinions are my own. The #SpringSweetsWeek giveaway is open to residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older. All entries for the winner will be checked and verified. By entering you give the right to use your name and likeness. The number of entries received determines the odds of winning. Eight (8) winners will be selected. The prize packages will be sent directly from the giveaway sponsors. The #SpringSweetsWeek Bloggers are not responsible for the fulfillment or delivery of the prize packages. Bloggers hosting this giveaway and their immediate family members in their household cannot enter or win the giveaway. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or any other social channel mentioned in the #SpringSweetsWeek posts or entry.