This post and recipe was created for #SummerDessertWeek! I was sent products by sponsor companies but, as always, opinions are 100% mine.
Mini Strawberry Pies are the perfect way to celebrate summer and strawberry season! A simple graham cracker crust, fresh strawberries, a little bit of strawberry jello, and a dollop of whipped cream make a favorite summer treat.
My friends, you are in for a treat today! It is strawberry season where I live, and that means loads and loads of perfectly ripe and sweet strawberries. Today also happens to be the first day of Summer Desserts Week and giveaway (check it out below)!Check out the amazing #SummerDessertWeek recipes from our bloggers today! Ice Cream Recipes:
- Circus Animal Cookie Ice Cream from Fake Ginger
- No Churn Banana Pudding Ice Cream from Nik Snacks
- Butterscotch Ice Cream from Pastry Chef Online
- Individual Mermaid Ice Cream Treats from Family Around the Table
- Orange Creamsicle Ice Cream Bon Bons from Cooking With Carlee
- Creamy Peach Pie Delight from Who Needs A Cape?
- Key Lime Coconut Pie from Doughmesstic
- Frozen Strawberry Yogurt Pie from Rants From My Crazy Kitchen
- Mini Fresh Strawberry Pies from Cheese Curds in Paradise
- Cherry Limeade Icebox Pie from Sweet Beginnings
- Coconut Custard Almond Cake from The Food Hunter's Guide to Cuisine
- Strawberry Ice Cream Cake from The Beard and The Baker
- Fiesta Lime Cupcakes from My Baking Heart
- Nana's Strawberry Shortcake Cake from Daily Dish Recipes
- Ice Cream Cone Drip Cake from Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- Summer Berries Pavlova Cake from Home Sweet Homestead
- Buttermilk Chocolate Cake from Back To My Southern Roots
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate Charlotte A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- Mermaid Layer Cake from Love and Confections
- Vanilla Icebox Cake from Books n' Cooks
- Peach-Basil Coffee Cake from The Spiffy Cookie
- Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes from Cookaholic Wife
- The Perfect Vanilla Cupcake from Our Good Life
- No Bake Lemon Chiffon Dessert from Miss in the Kitchen
- No Bake Berry Cheesecake from Desserts Required
- Pineapple Pretzel Fluff Salad from 4 Sons R Us
- Easy Raspberry Cream Cheese Dessert from Blogghetti
- No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake from Everyday Eileen
- Strawberry Pretzel Salad Dessert from Creative Southern Home
- Sea Shell Beach Cakesicles from Big Bear’s Wife
- Mermaid Splash Cookies from The Domestic Kitchen
- Blueberry Crumble Cheesecake from A Blender Mom
- Cruise Ship Strawberry Crepes from Southern From Scratch
- Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake from Eat Move Make
- Caramel Sticky Pudding Cake from Shockingly Delicious
- Blackberry Roly Poly from Nancie's Table
- Strawberry Monkey Bread from The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Raspberry Custard Bars with Almond from My Sweet Zepol
- Caramel Corn Cheesecake from Sweet ReciPEAs
- Blackberry Cheesecake with Blackberry Compote from Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Easy Mini Fruit Pizzas from Jen Around the World
- Sunflower Cookies from Cindy's Recipes and Writings
- Orange Creamsicle Chip Cookies from Palatable Pastime
- Viennese Whirls from Kudos Kitchen by Renee
- Mason Jar Caramel Banana Pudding from For the Love of Food
So these pies..... they are one of my favorite simple summer recipes. I love making strawberry pie because it is so easy, and it is always a crowd pleaser. One of the great perks of these mini pies is that clean-up is a breeze, and it is great to make them for a crowd, or party. I know that when I make these I always wish I had doubled it because my boys go crazy for these little pies, and always want more! Another perk is that it is a no-bake option so it does not heat up the entire house!
I use Dixie Crystals granulated sugar for my recipe, and it helps me create a sweet and delicious pie. I love their sugar, and it is my staple for baking at any time during the year.
Here is What You Need For These Mini Pies:
- Fresh Strawberries
- Granulated Sugar- Dixie Crystals!
- Mini Pie Crusts (Like These)
- Strawberry Jello (Like This)
- Whipped Cream
- Sauce Pan (for the Jello)
- Knife and Cutting Board
Frequently Asked Questions and Helpful Hints:
How big should I chop my berries?
I like to make mine about the size of a thumbnail. I feel like that size allows me to get the best amount in my crust, but they aren't too small.
Can I use a mix of different berries?
I am sure that you can, but I have only tested this recipe with strawberries.
Is there an alternative to Jello?
There are substitutes that you can use. However, this recipe has not been tested with them. I would research making a cornstarch base, or finding a substitute that works well for your needs.
Can I use baked pie crust?
Yes, you can use mini baked crusts. However, make sure that they are sully cooked since this is a no-bake recipe.
How long to the pies keep in the fridge?
I would say about 4 days. It is fine to eat a little longer than that, but the crust starts to get soggy.
Follow me on Twitter for more tasty happenings!
Are you following me yet? What are you waiting for?
Pinterest Instagram Facebook Twitter
Looking for even more summer treats!?
Creamy Lemon Cheesecake Parfaits
Mini Chocolate Chip Cheesecakes
Mini Strawberry Pies
- 1 cup water
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 1 ½ tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 oz box strawberry Jello
- 4 ½ cup chopped strawberries
- 12 mini graham cracker crusts (each pack has 6)
- Whipped Cream, for topping
- Whisk water, sugar, cornstarch, and jello together. Bring to a boil and reduce heat. Simmer 2 minutes. Remove from heat and allow glaze to cool for 10 minutes.
- Fill each graham crust with strawberries. Carefully, pour the jello mixture in each pie crust. Allow the mixture to settle and pour slowly so the crust does not overflow.
- Place pies in the fridge until set (about 2 hours).
- Top with whipped cream and serve.
Cheese Curd In Paradise uses affiliate links. These links are at no additional cost to the reader and/or user. However, Cheese Curd In Paradise will make commission is you click the link AND make a purchase.
Welcome to the 3rd Annual #SummerDessertWeek event hosted by Angie from Big Bear’s Wife. This week-long summer time event is filled with some down right amazing sweet recipes from fantastic bloggers and we've got some great giveaways from our generous sponsors for y'all too!! We can’t wait to share all of these summer-themed desserts with you and celebrate sweet, sweet summertime all week long!
Dixie Crystals is giving away one (1)Keurig® K-Select® Coffee Maker
Prize #2 — Adam’s Extract is giving away – 1 Gift Pack – including Adams Poundcake Kit, Adams Best, Adams Lemon Extract, Adams Natural Food Color, and Adams Cinnamon Sugar
Prize #3 —Wilton is giving away a Wilton Gift Pack – including – Bake and Bring Geometric Print Non-Stick 13 x 9 -inch Oblong Pan, Bake and Bring Geometric Print Non-Stick 8-inch Square Cake Pan, Bake and Bring Geometric Print Non-Stick 8-inch Round Cake Pan, Peach Cobbler Candy Melts Candy, Blueberry Lemonade Candy Melts Candy, Orange Crème Candy Melts Candy, Key Lime Pie Decorating Icing Pouch with Tips, Orange Crème Decorating Icing Pouch with Tips, Pop Art Triangle and Solid Cupcake Liners, Geometric Print and Solid Green Cupcake Liners, Balloon Dog Icing Decorations, Assorted Brights and Pastels Sprinkles, Blue Sprinkles Tackle Box, Coral Sprinkles Tackle Box, DIY-Lish Mermaid Kit, DIY-Lish Candy Lollipop Kit and Disposable Decorating Bags with 1M Tips
Prize #4 — Sweets & Treats Boutique is giving away 1 (one) baking supply box including an assortment of sprinkles and cupcake liners as well as one of Love From The Oven’s recent cookbooks!
These are great for summer, not too heavy and reasonably simple to make. I love strawberries, they are one of my favorite fruits.
this is the perfect size dessert for me. I love them individually it also allows to change it to any kind of fruit you like
Jaida ~ Sweet Beginnings
These are so adorable and look delicious! A perfect summer treat!
Strawberry pie has always been one of my favorites. These look so good!
These adorable mini pies are the perfect desserts for this weekend's backyard BBQ. Thank you for sharing the fabulous collection of other must-try recipes!
I love that these are individual pies - makes it easier to serve!
This is the best idea! Making a bunch as personal desserts for friends will be so much fun.
Absolutely! Thiese pies are just perfect to enjoy strawberries a little longer. Berries the size of a thumbnail sound great to me, too!
I love strawberries and this just looks so tasty!
Mini pies are a wonderful size. and strawberries are one of my favorite berries. What a great combination
I love how easy these pies come together. I can taste the freshness from here!
Angie | Big Bears Wife
We are crazy about strawberries around here and these little strawberry pies just look like summer perfection!
I adore these little pies! Perfect for a summer picnic.
Mmm! I could really go for my own strawberry pie right about now! I love mini treats.
Looks absolutely adorable. Wonderful way to use up all the fresh strawberries from farmers market.
Those little pies are so perfect! I'm going to have to find those crusts asap. I do have the whipped cream and strawberries!
These fresh pies look delicious! Strawberry always makes for a great dessert
This is so delicious! The strawberries bring a fresh flavor to this fun dessert! Everyone loves individual desserts .This is the perfect summer treat!
These look amazing! Love how easy they are to make & how little "cooking" goes into it!
These look adorable and so delicious. I definitely must make this for my family. I bet they will be delighted with these fresh flavors and yumminess. Thanks for sharing!
I love quick fruity treats like this!
These looks so cute and refreshing! I think I'll make these the next time my grandkids come over, they will love them!
Julie @ Back To My Southern Roots
These look so delicious! I love the mini pies.
These are so stinking cute! Perfect for a picnic or pot luck barbecue.
Liz @ Books n' Cooks
Would it be rude to have two? They're just so cute and packed with gorgeous strawberries... I'm not sure I could help myself 🙂
Our strawberry season is Nov - Mar. Pinning this to make this recipe.