This post is sponsored in conjunction with #SpringSweetsWeek. I received product samples from sponsor companies to help in the creation of the #SpringSweetsWeek recipes. All opinions are mine alone.
Welcome to Day 4 of #SpringSweetsWeek 2019 hosted by Heather from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks and Christie from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures! What better way to celebrate the coming of spring than with food and a fun giveaway? 30 bloggers from around the country have come together to share over 100 sweet recipes perfect for spring! Get ready to ditch your hats, coats, and snow boots and get ready for some delicious sweet treats like cupcakes, cookies, sweet breads, and cocktails! Our #SpringSweetsWeek sponsors are helping us give away some great prizes. Thank you so much Swiss Diamond, Dixie Crystals, Nancy’s Yogurt, Sprinkle Pop, Adams Extracts, Barleans, Melissa’s Produce, and PEEPS® for your generosity. We have an incredible giveaway below and would love if you would take a moment to read about it and what you can win!
Today, I am sharing my recipe for Creamy Lemon Cheesecake Parfaits! This recipe is a perfect make in advance dessert, and it can be ready in 15 minutes! I opt to use jars for my cheesecakes because when I make them in advance I can pop on a lid when they are done, and serve them later.
I use a vanilla cream cheese base for these, followed by a tart lemon curd, and a little whipped cream. This dessert is absolutely delicious- and soooo easy!
For this recipe I am using my favorite vanilla from Adams Extract! It seriously smells so good, and the flavor is nice and strong which works perfectly in a no-bake cheesecake because I wanted a nice prominent flavor of vanilla to work with the tart citrus. Adams Extract is generous to donate to our prize pack as well. One lucky winner will receive, four of their amazing extracts and a set of their food colors. Don’t forget to enter the giveaway below for a chance to win!
Thursday #SpringSweetsWeek Recipes
- Berry Chia Scones with Lemon Glaze by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Birds Nest Easter Dirt Cups by Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
- Blackberry Lemon Coffee Cake by Our Good Life
- Bunny Cards by The Freshman Cook
- Carrot Cake Macaron by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Chocolate Fruit Pizza by Creative Southern Home
- Cottontail Confetti Krispies by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Creamy Lemon Cheesecake Parfaits by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Easter Chocolate Bark by Sweet Beginnings
- Easter Fudge by Family Around the Table
- Fruit and Yogurt Popsicles by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Fun Spring Meringues by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Lemon Cookie Bars by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Lemon Raspberry Yogurt Parfaits by The Tip Garden
- Meyer Lemon Pudding Cake by House of Nash Eats
- Orange Cupcakes by A Joyfully Mad Kitchen
- Spring Rolo Pretzel Bites with Sprinkles by Blogghetti
- Spring Sugar Cookie Cake by Books n’ Cooks
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pancakes by The Crumby Kitchen
- Strawberry Chocolate Chip Buckwheat Pancakes by Crumb Top Baking
- Sugar Cookie Dough Frosting by Cooking With Carlee
- Vegan Banana Split Cake by The Baking Fairy
- White Chocolate Funfetti Brownies by Kelly Lynn’s Sweets and Treats
- Yogurt Panna Cotta with Berry Coulis by Cookaholic Wife
Spring Sweets Week is in full speed, and I hope you have had a chance to checkout all of the delicious recipes! Like I said before, my list is getting long, but after today it is even longer!
Follow me on Twitter for more delicious goodness!
Are you following me yet? What are you waiting for?
Looking for more citrus goodness!
Creamy Lemon Cheesecake Parfaits
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup lemon curd, divided
- 1 tsp lemon zest, for topping
- whipped cream, for topping
- lemon wedges, for topping
- 4 8 oz jars for serving
- In a mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and sour cream. Set aside
- To assemble, spoon 3 tbsp of the graham crackers in the bottom of the jar. Add cheesecake to jar, about 3 tbsp. Next add the lemon curd, about 3 tbsp. Add an additional equal cheesecake layer. Top each parfait with 1 tbsp f lemon curd.
- Top with a little whipped cream. Garnish with a lemon wedge and a little lemon zest. Enjoy!
Thank you #SpringSweetsWeek Sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Swiss Diamond, Nancy’s Yogurt, Barlean’s, Sprinkle Pop, PEEPS, Melissa’s Produce, and Adams Extracts for providing the prizes free of charge. These companies also provided the bloggers with samples and product to use for #SpringSweetsWeek recipes. All opinions are my own. The #SpringSweetsWeek giveaway is open to residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older. All entries for the winner will be checked and verified. By entering you give the right to use your name and likeness. The number of entries received determines the odds of winning. Eight (8) winners will be selected. The prize packages will be sent directly from the giveaway sponsors. The #SpringSweetsWeek Bloggers are not responsible for the fulfillment or delivery of the prize packages. Bloggers hosting this giveaway and their immediate family members in their household cannot enter or win the giveaway. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or any other social channel mentioned in the #SpringSweetsWeek posts or entry.