This weekend has been all about the soups, and I couldn't stop with my Slow Cooker Beef and Barley I shared yesterday for National Soup Swap Day and Snow Day Soups! Today, I am teaming with more of my blogging friends to bring you another delicious batch of soups, stews & chilis!
I am sharing a delicious and cheesy Easy Cheeseburger Soup!
This soup is ready in 30 minutes, and is perfect for a cold winter day. It is also great on any weeknight because it is ready in 30 minutes. Filled with hearty ground beef, potatoes, carrots, onions, and celery this soup is so hearty. To top it off the soup is simmered with rich melty cheese. The flavors are everything that you expect from a cheeseburger, but even more warm and comforting.
Check out more delicious soups, stews & chilis!
Soups, Stews & Chili
- Bison Chili by Simple And Savory
- Black Eyed Pea and Collard Greens Soup by Palatable Pastime
- Chicken Cacciatore (Hunters Stew) by Delaware Girl Eats
- Chicken Chili by Cindys Recipes and Writings
- Easy Cheeseburger Soup by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Instant Pot Ham and Bean Soup by A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- Lemony Greek Chicken Soup by Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- Slow Cooker Stuffed Pepper Soup by Blogghetti
- Tomato Tortellini Soup by Sweet Beginnings
This soup is nice and filling, but sometimes I like to serve it with rolls or breadsticks to dip in the yummy broth so not a drop goes to waste! This is one of my favorite soups to make for a game day get together as well. It always is well received, and perfect to chow down on as we watch the game- plus who doesn't love a little extra cheese?
Follow me on Twitter for more delicious happenings!
Stay warm this weekend friends! Enjoy all the delicious soups, stews & chilis.
Easy Cheeseburger Soup
- 1 ½ lbs lean ground beef
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 medium russet potatoes, washed and cubed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cups water
- 1 cups beef broth
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 ½ cups milk
- 3 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- ½ lb processed American cheese, cubed
- In a medium kettle, brown beef until slightly pink. Add onion, celery, potatoes, and carrots. Cook till vegetables start to become tender, 5-7 minutes. Add garlic and cook for an additional minute.
- Add Flour, salt, and pepper and stir to coat.
- Add water, broth, and milk. Stir. Bring soup to a low simmer. Allow soup to simmer uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Add the cheese to soup. Stir to help the cheese melt and soup thicken. Serve.