Today’s post is sponsored by Barlean's, Hamilton Beach, and Rhodes Bread as well as Crispy Green, and The Spice House. However, all opinions are my own. #ad #Back2School
Pepperoni Pizza Monkey Bread is the best make ahead after school snack, party treat, or game day appetizer! Soft rolls tossed in seasonings, pepperoni, and cheese baked till melty on the inside and nice and crusty on the outside.
The next few weeks are all about back to school recipes!
This is a recipe for Pepperoni Pizza Monkey Bread. This delicious cheesy bread is perfect for snacking after school, but is also a great option for a party or on game day!
This bread features Rhodes Bake-N-Serv® Dinner Rolls. Rhodes Bake-N-Serv® is a family business dedicated to producing home-baked quality frozen bread and roll dough, frozen sweet rolls and partially baked frozen rolls. Rhodes is produced in the heart of Wisconsin (Yay!) with its headquarters in Utah. Rhodes is devoted to helping our customers bake successfully. We offer versatile products at a great value with a no-fault guarantee.
This bread uses the dinner rolls to create bite-sized pieces covered in warm cheese, zesty pepperoni, and seasoning- perfect for dipping in pizza sauce.
My kiddos love grabbing warm pieces of this bread and slathering it in pizza sauce. I like to give them a bit as an after school snack, but I also love to make them this for an easy dinner because I can make it in advance and warm it up when we are ready. It is perfect for those night when everyone is on a different schedule. I can tell you that these days with busy night- any quick dinner is my new best friend. PLUS. Who doesn't love pizza- come on what do you want from me- this recipe is a must make!
What do you need to make Pepperoni Pizza Monkey Bread?
- Rhodes Bake-N-Serv® Dinner Rolls
- Cooking spray
- Olive oil
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese
- Seasonings: onion powder, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and dried parsley
- Pizza sauce- for dipping
- 10-inch bundt baking pan
Follow me on Twitter for more tasty happenings!
Are you following me yet? What are you waiting for?
Frequently Asked Questions
My dough is sticking together- what can I do?
As you place the dough into the bundt pan tear it into bite sized pieces. Bread dough will stick together more than the canned biscuits, but the result is a much fluffier flavorful monkey bread.
Can I use other pizza toppings?
Sure! I advise pre-cooking any raw veggies or sausage before adding it to the bread.
I can't find mini pepperoni- what can I use?
Regular sized will work just fine. Just cut the pepperoni into quarters.
Can I cook this is a 9x13 baking dish?
Yes, but the bake time will be less. Start with 20 minutes and check the bread before increasing the bake time. The top should be browned and bread cooked completely.
How do I warm the bread if I make it in advance?
I place mine on a plate and warm it in the microwave for about 45 seconds.
Looking for more yummy pizza recipes?!
Pepperoni Pizza Monkey Bread
- 18 Rhodes Bake-N-Serv® Dinner Rolls, Thawed
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 ½ tsps Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp dried parsley, divided
- 5 oz package mini pepperoni
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese,
- ½ cup pizza sauce, for dipping
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 10-inch bundt pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Cut each roll into quarters and place in a medium bowl.
- Add olive oil and seasoning. Toss the bread pieces in the oil and seasoning to evenly coat.
- Place ⅓ of the bread pieces into the bundt pan. If the bread is sticking together tear it back into pieces as you go.
- Top the bread with ⅓ the pepperoni, ⅓ the mozzarella, and a tablespoon of Parmesan cheese.
- Repeat this process twice more.
- Top the bread with 1 additional tablespoon of Parmesan cheese and the remaining dried parsley.
- Place pan on a cookie sheet and place uncovered into the oven. Bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove bread from oven and, gently, use a butter knife to pull bread from the sides. Remove from the pan and place on a plate.
- Warm the pizza sauce in the microwave for a few seconds. Serve the bread with the dipping sauce.
#Back2School Recipe InspirationIt's hard to believe it's already time to be talking about going back to school! It seems like summer just flew right by! To celebrate and help get you ready for this busy time, we've got loads of great back to school recipe ideas for you, along with an awesome giveaway. For more amazing #Back2School recipes, please follow our #Back2School Pinterest board. Be sure to also check out my fellow bloggers participating all week long for more delicious dishes! Blogghetti, Bowl Me Over, Cindy's Recipes and Writings, Cheese Curd In Paradise, Cooking With Carlee, Doodlecraft, Everyday Eileen, Family Around the Table, Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks, Karen's Kitchen Stories, Mandatory Mooch, Palatable Pasttime, The Schmidty Wife, and Wendy Polisi. GIVEAWAY IMAGE
#Back2School GiveawayThe giveaway includes the following prizes:
- Omega Pal's Prize Pack from Barleans
- 1 item (winner's choice from featured products) from Hamilton Beach
- Cookbook and coupons from Rhodes Bread
- 4 six-pack bags of Crispy Fruit snacks (mixed flavors) from Crispy Green
- Best Sellers Collection Gift Box from The Spice House
- Freezable Lunch Bag + Mod Lunch Bento from PackIt
Cheese Curd In Paradise uses affiliate links. These links are at no additional cost to the reader and/or user. However, Cheese Curd In Paradise will make commission is you click the link AND make a purchase.