Looking for a quick, easy, and addictive snack to add to your holiday spread, tailgate party, or movie night? Dilly Ranch Oyster Crackers are one of my favorite snacks to make.
These little crackers are ready in about 20 minutes, and are delicious. I use ranch seasoning and a little dried dill. I add a bit of lemon pepper seasoning and garlic at the end for a little zing into these herby crackers. My boys love to munch on these during the holidays, but I also love to bring them to our tailgates, and they are great to snack on for a movie night with the kiddos.
To me, perfect snacks are easy to put together and this recipe checks that box. Everything goes into a sealable bag and is tossed till coated. It is them baked to get the crispy crunchy crackers everyone in my house loves. I keep my flavors pretty mellow, but you could add in a bit of crushed red pepper to give your crackers a little fire if you like your snacks a little spicy!
We are in holiday prep mode at our house. I finished the last of my finals this week, and finally feel like I can take a breath before jumping into the holidays. That being said....I have not wrapped a single gift. Perhaps everyone is going to get Amazon boxes this Christmas. In all honesty, I don't think my kids would care. They would likely think I was being funny and the whole "I ran out of time thing" would go completely over their heads. Moral of the story: don't feel bad if you are behind. I am right there with you!
What are some of your favorite holiday snacks? Any standby quick recipes I need to add to my arsenal?
Dilly Ranch Oyster Crackers
- 12 oz bag oyster crackers
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 oz packet ranch seasoning packet
- ¼ teaspoon lemon pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 250°F.
- In a small bowl, add the dill, oil, ranch seasoning, lemon pepper, and garlic powder. Stir until competently mixed.
- Place crackers in a sealable gallon bag. Pour in seasoning mix over crackers. Seal and gently toss to coat.
- Arrange the crackers on a rimmed sheet pan in a single layer (do not grease).
- Bake the crackers for 15 minutes or until golden.