I am a sucker for a warm gooey dip. I had a few roasted red peppers left from a roasted red pepper pasta I made a few days ago and thought it would make a lovely dip for our get together with our friends. I decided on a different combination of flavors: roasted red pepper, feta and fresh basil. I love these ingredients and I was excited to taste the finished product. My guests, Ron and I loved this dip. I served it hot and bubbly from the oven with tortilla chips (bread would be great too) and it was gone pretty quick. This is a really simple recipe, but the flavors are awesome!
Roasted Red Pepper, Feta and Basil Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 6 oz crumbled feta cheese
- ½ cup chopped jarred roasted red peppers
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh basil
- Tortilla chips and Bread for dipping
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Gently combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Lightly spray a small oven safe baking dish with cooking spray
- Spread the dip into the dish. Bake 25-30 minutes or until bubbly throughout.
Tried this recipe? I'd love to see it! Mention @CheeseCurdInParadise or tag #cheesecurdinparadise on Instagram!