I received products from sponsor companies to aid in the creation of the #HalloweenTreatsWeek recipes. All opinions are mine alone.
This is Halloween! This is Halloween! What would Halloween be without our favorite ghoul- Jack Skellington of The Nightmare Before Christmas? These white chocolate peanut butter cups adorned with Jack's grin are filled with a yummy honey vanilla peanut butter filling.
The Nightmare Before Christmas is one of my favorite movies because it is Halloween AND Christmas. Jack is from Halloweentown and ventures to Christmastown where all sorts of big ideas transpire- for better and for worse. My family and I have always loved Jack and the movie. I am a big fan for Halloween horror movies, but it is good to have a little variety and something to enjoy with my boys.Check out the amazing #HalloweenTreatsWeek recipes from our bloggers today!
- BloodShot Eyeball Chocolate Apple Slices from Big Bear's Wife
- Halloween Sugar Cookie Bars from Fake Ginger
- Day of the Dead Mexican Hot Cocoa from Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- Gluten Free Graveyard Dirt Cake from Frugal & Fit
- Sugar Skull S’mores Cheesecake from Cookaholic Wife
- Camp Crystal Lake Punch from Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Hocus Pocus Potion from Jen Around the World
- Halloween Puppy Chow from Daily Dish Recipes
- Halloween Spooky Finger Cupcakes from Everyday Eileen
- Ghostly Halloween Brownie Cupcakes from Sweet Beginnings
- Hocus Pocus Cauldron Fondue from For the Love of Food
- Halloween Chocolate Crack from Back To My Southern Roots
- Frosted Halloween Sheet Pan Cookies from Creative Southern Home
- Slime Lava Cakes from The Spiffy Cookie
- Monster Mash Halloween Edible Cookie Dough from Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
- Monster Macaron from A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- Dia de los Muertos Cake from Lemon Blossoms
- Ghoul's Blood Cocktail from West Via Midwest
- Halloween Pretzel Owls from Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Haunted Gingerbread House from The Redhead Baker
- Black Cat Brownies from Jonesin' For Taste
- Frankenberry Berry Hand Pies from Sweet ReciPEAs
- Bat-tastic Caramel Apples from The Beard and The Baker
- Haunted House Cupcake Tower from Pint Sized Baker
- Halloween Mummy Pizza Toast from Katie’s Cucina
- Sanderson Sisters Cocktails from Love and Confections
- Ghostly Pumpkin Custards from My Sweet Zepol
- Cinnamon & Sugar Pretzel Bones from Savory Moments
- Halloween Candy Kabobs from Intelligent Domestications
- Halloween Hand Pies from A Blender Mom
- Halloween Dessert Board from Books n' Cooks
These peanut butter cups are made with a creamy white chocolate. For the filling I mix together creamy peanut butter, honey, and a little vanilla. The combination of the three keeps the peanut butter sweet and creamy- the honey flavor is delicious! I use Adam's Vanilla Extract and it is delicious with the peanut butter!
For this recipe, I used my black glittery decorating gel from our sponsor, Wilton. This works perfect for the fine details for Jack's face. A regular black icing will work as well, but it is important that it is a fine tip so you can get all the Skellington details.
What do you need to make Jack Skellington Peanut Butter Cups?
- White Chocolate Chips
- Creamy Peanut Butter
- Vanilla Extract
- Black Decorating Gel
- Muffin Liners
Jack Skellington Peanut Butter Cups
- 12 oz white chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 ½ tsp honey
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Black decoration gel or icing
- Muffin liners
- Place ½ white chocolate chips into a microwave safe bowl. Microwave in 15 second intervals to melt. Stir at each time interval till smooth.
- Arrange muffin liners on a cookies sheet. Spoon chocolate into the liners pushing it up on the sides. Place tray in fridge for 15 minutes to allow chocolate to harden
- In a bowl, mix the peanut butter, honey, and vanilla.
- Remove candy from the fridge and spoon a small bit of peanut butter into each one.
- Place the second ½ of white chocolate in the microwave safe bowl. Repeat the process to melt. Spoon chocolate over the peanut butter. Return to fridge to let them harden.
- Remove from fridge and use the black gel to make a Jack Skellington face on the cup.
“When witches go riding, and black cats are seen, the moon laughs and whispers ‘tis near Halloween.”For the 2nd annual #HalloweenTreatsWeek event we have 41 fantastically talented bloggers that are sharing their favorite Halloween recipes throughout the week! There are going to be over 160 Halloween themed recipes shared during this year's #HalloweenTreatsWeek and we can't wait for you to see them all! Follow the hashtag #HalloweenTreatsWeek on social media and look at the bottom of each post to see all of the Halloween recipes that we're sharing!
Plus, don't forget that we have 6 (six) great giveaways for you this week thanks to our amazing sponsors!Scroll down to take a look!
Prize #1 — Dixie Crystals is giving away a "Dinner and Dessert Set" - ONE 6-Quart Cook & Carry Programmable Slow Cooker, a Pyrex mixing bowl set plus some fun Dixie Crystals items like a Dixie Crystal Apron and Cookbook!
Prize #2 — Adam’s Extract is giving away – 1 Gift Pack - including 4oz Adams Best, 1.5 oz Peppermint, 1.5oz Almond, 1 bottle vanilla cinnamon sugar, 1 bottle pumpkin pie spice
Prize #3 —Wilton is giving away a Texturra 7-Piece Bakeware Set
Prize #4 — Sweets and Treats Shop is giving away a large baking box of goodies! Sweets and Treats will send one lucky winner a large assortment of sprinkles and lines and other samples of their products!
Prize #5 — Treat Street USA is giving away a set of Holiday Treat Decorations (1 Gummy Assortment, 1 Marshmallow Snowman, 1 Toy Solider and 1 Gingerbread Men)
Prize #6Prize # 6- Litehouseis giving away the following: 1 Litehouse® Honeycrisp Apple Cider, 1 Litehouse® Old Fashioned Caramel, 1 Litehouse® Pumpkin Spice Caramel, 1 Litehouse® Butterscotch Caramel & 1 Litehouse® Chocolate Dip, Snack Packs a Rafflecopter giveaway
Giveaway open to US Residents 18 years or older. All entries will be verified. No PO Boxes Please. Prizes will be sent directly from sponsors to winners, bloggers are not responsible for prizes. This giveaway runs from October 7th - October 13th at 11:59PM EST. Winners will be selected soon afterward and contacted by e-mail. Winners will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. There are a total of 6 (six) prizes and therefore we will have a total of 6 (six) winners. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.Disclaimer: These posts and recipes are part of the week-long event, #HalloweenTreatsWeek but all opinions are 100% mine! We would like to Thank our amazing sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Adam's Extract, Wilton, Sweets and Treats Shop, Treat Street USA and Litehouse! These wonderful sponsors provided the prize packs for our giveaways and also sent samples and products to the #HalloweenTreatsWeek bloggers to use in their recipes.
Cheese Curd In Paradise uses affiliate links. These links are at no additional cost to the reader and/or user. However, Cheese Curd In Paradise will make commission is you click the link AND make a purchase.
Love that you made these into Jack Skellington!
Jack Skellington is one of my favorites and I LOVE The Nightmare Before Christmas! These are perfection!
Amy (Savory Moments)
LOVE these!! They look delicious and so fun! I have a Jack recipe coming Friday!
Karyn M Granrud
Peanut Butter Cups are one of my favorite candies!! Love the JACK addition!
These are adorable! I love peanut butter cups, and your skellington take on them is so creative.
Oh my son would love these!
Jaida ~ Sweet Beginnings
What a fun representation of Jack Skellington!!! The white chocolate and peanut butter combo is delicious and love the glittery black icing for Jack's face!
I am in love with these! I love PB cups and Jack Skellington.