#CookoutWeek is chugging along beautifully, and I wanted to thank you so for joining me and participating in the giveaway! I really enjoy bringing new recipes to you, and getting the opportunity to bring amazing products to you.
Today, I am sharing a delicious recipes for grilled corn. For Cookout Week, we received Barlean’s Butter Flavored Coconut Oil. This is also part of the prize pack for a lucky winner!
Butter-flavored Organic Coconut Oil from Barlean’s. This dairy free option offers all the healthy benefits of organic coconut oil, with the rich taste of butter. It is vegan, non-GMO, organic and delicious. It tastes just like butter, but has all the benefits of Coconut Oil like MCTs. You can also substitute it 1:1 for butter in baking, cooking, and frying, and of course it is perfect as a butter substitute for all your favorite cookout recipes.
I really liked this oil. The flavor is very similar to butter, and it melts really well. I am really excited to give it a try with homemade popcorn! Today, I am sharing my recipe for garlic parmesan grilled corn. If you do not have Barlean’s (give it a try!), you can easily swap butter in place of the oil. This corn recipe is wonderfully simple, and packs a big flavor. The rich butter flavor with the sharp garlic and tang from the cheese is a perfect bite. Both of my boys devoured 2 ears of corn each, and Kellen wanted it in his lunch, but there weren’t leftovers!
Big thanks to Barlean’s for sharing their delicious product with me and the other #CookoutWeek bloggers! Check out their website in the link above for more information, and where to find a tub of your own butter flavored coconut oil!
Stay tuned for more delicious recipes this week! Check out the blog hop below for more tasty offerings for #CookoutWeek!
Grilled Garlic Parmesan Corn
Servings 6 Ears of Corn
- 6 ear of corn, husks removed
- 1/4 cup Barlean's Butter Flavored Coconut Oil, or butter, melted
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbl finely chopped fresh parsley, or 1 tsp dried
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Combine oil, garlic powder, parsley, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat. Brush the corn with the oil mixture and coat completely. Grill corn for about 10 minutes, rotating and turning every 2 -3 minutes.
- Remove corn from grill and brush with more oil mixture and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Butter can be used in place of the coconut oil at a 1:1 ration