5-Minute Blueberry Cheesecake Dip is a super quick sweet treat. A creamy vanilla base swirled with fresh blueberries, and topped with crushed graham crackers makes an ideal summer treat.
It is Blueberry Week! This week is to celebrate all things blueberry. I have teamed with a bunch of friends to bring you a boat load of blueberry recipes to help build your recipe book. There are so many great recipes to try, and I am excited to share my favorite blueberry recipes with you. I know that summertime brings lots of fresh fruit and produce, and I love having a large selection of recipes I can use to enjoy my goodies.
This recipe is delightfully simple- I am talking 5 minute simple! I can whip this dip together in not time, and it is always a crowd pleaser. My Blueberry Cheesecake dip has a creamy sweet vanilla base with fresh blueberries whipped in. I love to top mine with a little crushed graham crackers and a few berries before serving with graham crackers and nilla wafers.
I know that you are going to love #BlueberryWeek!
Check out these amazing blueberry recipes from some of my friends! I don’t know which one to try first!
Blueberry Week Recipes
- Blueberry Liege Waffles by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Buttermilk Blueberry Buckwheat Pancakes by Palatable Pastime
- Glazed Blueberry Donut Muffins by Sweet Beginnings
Drinks and Appetizers
- Blueberry Basil Bourbon Smash by Cookaholic Wife
- Blueberry Bubble Tea by Our Good Life
- Blueberry Lemon Naan Bread Appetizer by The Freshman Cook
- Blueberry Syrup with (Optional) Bourbon by Food Above Gold
- Roasted Blueberry French Toast Crostini by Daily Dish Recipes
Sauces and Spreads
- Blueberry Barbecue Sauce by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Saucy Honey & Balsamic Blueberry Jam by Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Blueberry Curd by Caroline’s Cooking
- Blueberry Bison Chili by Savory Moments
- Blueberry Romaine Salad by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Curry Burgers with Blueberry Chutney and Coconut-Lime Slaw by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Grilled Chicken Salad with Blueberry Vinaigrette by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- 5-Minute Blueberry Cheesecake Dip by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Blueberry Cardamom Crisp by Crumb Top Baking
- Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream by Cooking For My Soul
- Blueberry Cobbler by Family Around the Table
- Blueberry Oatmeal Bars by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Blueberry Peach Oatmeal Bars by The Beard and The Baker
- Blueberry, Peach & Brie Slab Pie by The Spiffy Cookie
- Vegan Blueberry Orange Layer Cake by The Baking Fairy
What you need to make 5-Minute Blueberry Cheesecake Dip
- Cream Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Vanilla Extract
- Fresh Blueberries
- Graham Crackers, crushed and whole
- Nilla Wafers
Follow me on Twitter for more delicious happenings!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use a reduced-fat or a fat free cream cheese?
You can sub reduced fat, but I honestly do not recommend fat free products. They do not produce the same quality as a full or reduced fat option.
What is the best method to crush the graham crackers?
I like to put them in a sealable bag, and I use the back of a measuring cup.
Can I make this to use as a fruit dip?
Absolutely! Strawberries would be delicious!
How should I store this dip?
I store in a covered container in the fridge.
Looking for other delicious sweet dips?
5-Minute Blueberry Cheesecake Dip
- 8 oz plain cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 1/2 tbsps sour cream
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extact
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, a few reserved for topping
- 1 tbsp crushed graham cracker
- Graham crackers and Nilla Wafers, for dipping
- Place cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, and vanilla in a medium bowl. Whisk till smooth. Whisk in the blueberries and slightly crush them as you whisk.
- Scoops dip into a bowl. Top with crushed graham crackers and a few blueberries.
- Serve with graham crackers and nilla wafers.