Rosemary Ranch Grilled Chicken
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
In a medium bowl, whisk together the olive oil, ranch dressing, Worcestershire sauce, rosemary, salt, lemon juice, white vinegar, pepper, and sugar.
Remove from grill, rest for 2-3 minutes and serve.
- Place chicken in a gallon size sealable bag. add marinade, seal and gently toss to coat. Refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
- Preheat the grill for medium-high heat.
Grill chicken for 5-6 minutes per side, or until the chicken's internal temperature reaches 165° Fahrenheit (75° Celsius).
Remove from grill. Tent with foil and rest for 2-3 minutes. Serve.
Recipe adapted from Plain Chicken.