Grilled BBQ Chicken and Pineapple Kabobs
- 1-1 1/4 lb chicken breasts, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 pepper
- 1/4 lb garlic powder
- 1/4 lb onion powder
- 1 1/2 Tbl mayo
- 1 cored pineapple, quartered lengthwise and halved
- 1 cup bbq sauce
- Soak wooden kabob skewers for about an hour before you need to cook the chicken.
- In a medium bowl, mix the mayo with the salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder. Allow chicken to rest in the fridge, covered, for about 20 minutes.
- On the skewers, place two pieces of chicken, then a piece of pineapple. Repeat so each skewer has 4 chicken sections and three pieces of pineapple.
- Heat grill to medium heat. Grill each kabob 3 to 4 minutes per side. The internal chicken temperature should reach 165 degrees. During the final flip, brush each side of the kabob with BBQ sauce.