Slow Cooker Coconut Curry Chicken and Veggies
- 1 1/2 lb chicken breasts
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 1/2 Tbl red curry paste
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1 16 oz bag of frozen stir fry veggies
- Salt, to taste
- In a medium bowl, mix together coconut milk, broth, tomatoes, and the spices. Place chicken into the slowcooker and pour the coconut mixture over the chicken.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Remove chicken and shred or cut it into bite sized pieces. Add frozen vegetables and cook for an additional 30 minutes. Season with salt if desired. Serve with rice