Ohhhh…My weakness…. I love spinach and artichoke dip. In my opinion, the cheesier and gooier (?) the better! I made this for a work party and it fits in my mini crockpot (a little bigger than the “little dipper”) perfectly. It went over very well with my co-workers, and my favorite part is that it is mayo free. In warm dips I really do not like the taste of mayo…. something about hot mayo makes me a little green. This is a great dip, and it super easy to put together. Perfect for your next PACKER party..he he..
CROCKPOT CHEESY SPINACH AND ARTICHOKE DIP
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 2 hours
Total Time 2 hours 10 minutes
- 12 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cans artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 10 oz frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup shredded Monterrey jack cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients together. Pour into a small crock pot and heat on low until warm and gooey (about 2 hours).
- Serve with tortilla chips, crackers, and veggies.