A little over two hours till kick off….. I can’t wait. It is really starting to buzz around here, and there is going to be a party in Green Bay tonight! This is my last post for the Tomato Bowl, and stuffed hummus seemed like the perfect end note. I like mexican layer dip, and this is a bit of a greek twist on an old favorite. Thanks for all the support during the Tomato Bowl, and I excited to take a victory for Green Bay. We are ready to ruuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmbbbbbllllleeee!!! Bring it on Steelers because Green Bay is going to take you down! Happy Game Day Everyone!!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Servings 10 people
- 1 lb ground lamb
- 20 oz prepared hummus
- 1 medium cucumber chopped
- 6 oz plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup kalmata olives halved
- 2/3 cup petite diced tomatoes drained
- 1/2 feta cheese
- Brown lamb in a medium skillet on medium heat.
- While lamb is cooking, spread hummus onto a large plate, and mix 2/3 of the cucumbers with the yogurt. Once lamb has completely cooked, drain and spread evenly over hummus. Next, spread cucumber yogurt over lamb. Spoon tomatoes over the yogurt mixture. Next, add onion, remaining cucumbers, and olives. Top with feta cheese. Serve with pita triangles.