This sauce was wonderful. In addition to being great on veggies, I think this would taste fantastic on grilled chicken or fish. This one is a keeper! Enjoy!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Resting Time 15 minutes
Servings 4 people
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes quartered
- 1 small shallot minced
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- 4 Tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Zest of one lemon
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Mix the first seven ingredients together. Season with salt and pepper. Allow to sauce to sit between 15-30 minutes before serving.
Modified from Eric Ripert